Monday 19 December 2022

Season's Hobbying!

I thought I was done with getting some hobby in for 2022. Working in retail, December is normally ridiculously busy for me, but I've actually managed to crank out a little bit more before the end of the year. 

My local club is holding a festive arena-style game on the 28th, so I saw it as the perfect opportunity and deadline to try and get and my Squigboss done by:


There's still a lot of work needing to be done on him, but I'm really liking how he's shaping up so far. 

I'm really loving the yellow. I was tempted to do the Squig in Deathskulls Blue, but I already had that for my Squighog Nob so went with something a bit different. I'm glad I did, as even with it still needing a second drybrush, I think it really pops! 

I'm still debating whether he needs a Bosspole or not. Of course, any proper Ork Boss needs one, but I'm wondering whether it'd muddy the silhouette of the model too much. I'll probably judge it when the rest of him is done.

He also needs a good name, but I'll decide that later too. For now though, I hope you all have a good Christmas and I'll post more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment