Sunday 20 January 2013

More Sons of Horus Veterans

So after the unusual departure, I got back to working on my Sons of Horus. After spending a rather nice evening painting last night, I've made some progress on some more Veterans.

First up are Severan and Askrurr, a pair of twins serving as swordsmen in Korkann Veteran Squad:


Harkan, the squads Nuncio-vox Operator:

 And Kushur (complete with blood splatters) wielding a power axe to terrifying effect.



There's plenty to do on these guys still, mainly detail work and completing their bases. Harkan needs a bolter and a few more washes and the twins need their power swords finishing, so a lot to keep me busy. They're not bad for a few hours work though, even if I do say so myself.

I want to get some weathering powders before I finish them off, to give them a real battle-worn appearance, but I'll concentrate on getting the rest of the squad to the same stage as the Twins are at before I do that i think

No comments:

Post a Comment