Monday 14 January 2013

Dreadclaw conversion

Finally got the fething thing finished.



It seemed a simple conversion, just flip the fins round, right? Wrong. It took nine hour of tinkering and adjusting, punctuated by several frustrated rants to friends. Whoever designed this kit should be shot. Seriously, it was hell. But at least it's finally done.

The good news is that my Justerian have their transport, explained in my army background as a modified Dreadclaw to facilitate the easier deployment of Tactical Dreadnought Armour. This gives them the ablity to become an intercept and destroy unit in the games where I'm not using Orbital Assault or fielding Horus himself

The bad news is I need five of these for my finished army. Sigh

1 comment:

  1. Any advice to pass on on this conversion as I'd planned on this conversion route

    ReplyDelete