Friday 26 June 2009

The Beast

Sorry for the serious lack of posts over the last 6 months, but i've been busy with work and personal issues. With a bit of luck, i'll be able to post something up every few days from now on.

Anyhoo, on to hobby matters.

I got bored yesterday afternoon and decided to make a Battle Fortress for my orks (as you do). Here's a WIP shot taken last thing last night.




It's based off a toy JCB, then bulked up with plasticard and various parts from my bitz box. It's meant to resemble a pirate ship in some odd, round-about sort of way, hence the spiked prow.

I'm hoping to use it as the 'Dethrolla' Battle Fortress from Imperial Armour: Apocalypse, seeing as (ironically) the Deffrolla is an optional upgrade. Not that i'm going to pass up the chance to put one on it, but i'll wait for the Battlewagon upgrade sprue first, as i don't like the forge world one and don't fancy making my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment