Wednesday 26 April 2023

In a bit of a rut

I've absolutely no hobby in the last three weeks. Nothing. Ziltch. Nada.

I just haven't had any motivation. What little I had just evaporated. Granted I had Pokemon events to prep for and focus on, but it's still rare for me to do no hobby at all. 

I feel like I'm in a bit of a limbo atm. With 10th Edition 40k on the horizon and possibly Old World coming sooner or later, I feel I don't know what I should be working towards until I get more information to act on.

Hopefully the previews at Warhammer Fest this weekend will get me fired up again, but for now I'm languishing in my demotivated state.

I did manage to get a couple of games in for my local 40k league though. Yesterday's Ork v Ork scrap was particularly fun.

I managed to give the Goffs a good krumping with my Lucky Blue Gits, including having my Beastboss' Squig eat Ghazghull himself! All great fun.

The league is starting to wrap up now, so there'll be more opportunities to play some games other than 40k soon. That might get my creative juices flowing again. If not, I'll have to see what this weekend brings.

Hopefully I'll be back soon with a return to my usual hyper-productive self, but we'll see. Until then though, happy hobbying! 

3 comments:

  1. I mean, that sometimes happens... Sometimes, especially when the real life takes over, you just have to take a break to reset. But in my experience, the inspiration comes back and I get back into it again - the previews are always quite nice for that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it happens unfortunately. It's just a bit of an oddity for it to happen to me!

      I'm pretty sure Old World news this weekend will get me fired up again though :)

      Delete
  2. Due to work mainly I have little drive at the moment. Wrapped up our current store league and we won't start again until 10th has dropped. Sometimes though having a break is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete