Thursday 30 September 2021

Pootling along

I've been taking things pretty easy this week. I didn't get a chance to paint up Bozrog like I wanted to, but still got something done:

Da Blue Baron! The first what's likely to be be fair number of Buggies going into my Ork list and a real pleasure to paint.


 The Speed Freaks models have so much character to them that I didn't even feel the need to do my usual conversions to it. That's right, I'm actually using something straight from the box. It feels so unnatural!

It's nice to be making progress on painting up my Crusade army, even if it's not the unit I intended to do. I'll have to weave Bozrog and the other bits I'm plinking away at around my next army though, as I've got another Middle Earth event coming up soon.

More on that next time though. Stay safe and happy gaming! 

1 comment:

  1. I love these Ork cars so much! They pack so much detail into one kit, it is mind-boggling. Great job :-)

    ReplyDelete