Monday 11 January 2021

Harry Potter Progress

It's been an absolutely crazy couple of days for me. One thing after another's been going wrong. Luckily I had a chance to finish up some models before everything went to hell.


They didn't photograph as well as if have liked in my lightbox. The colours a bit bolder in person. They still look pretty decent though, so I can't really complain too much. 

I might redo Ginny at some point, as the varnish I used killed a lot of the subtler shading and highlights on her, but on the whole I'm happy with them. I particularly love how Luna turned out. 

It's actually quite refreshing to have a break from painting GW sculpts. The Knight Model Harry Potter range is a joy to work with too. I'm probably going to do a couple more of them before returning to working on GW stuff. My friend is making noises about having stuff for me to do with the Death Guard codex approaching, so I'm guessing my near future will be somewhat Nurgle-y! I'll have to see how I feel now I'm going back to work.

Stay safe guys and I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment