Wednesday 15 March 2017

Musings on the Mind

Looking back on my recent posts, I've realised that I haven't had a comment on any of my posts for the last six months and before that comments were really few and far between. This is a little depressing and pretty disheartening. Whilst I didn't start this blog expecting to gain a massive following, it's nice to know someone is listening and get a little feedback on what I'm doing.

This might be part of the reason why it's been so hard for me to stay focussed and see projects through to completion these days. Feedback on what I do has always been a huge motivator for me and without it, it's hard to stay 'in the zone' for hobby productivity.

I still post my stuff on Facebook groups and forums and get decent responses on there, so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with my blog. I think I might need to have a good think on how and where I post up my hobby projects. I'm thinking of moving everything over to social media groups.

Of course, I might still have a regular readership, they're just not commenting for some reason. If you're there, leave a comment and let  me know!

Either way, there might be big changes ahead for the Wandering Mind. Watch this space.

4 comments:

  1. Here and watching! You're in my rss feed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see I have at least one reader! :)

      I've decided that the blog's not going away. Check out the post I put up today on what's happening.

      Delete
  2. I rarely get comments on mine but then, while that would be nice I know that I'm not as good or interesting as others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete