Saturday 5 December 2015

Thousand Sons Contemptor WIP

No completed models for you today, but I have been working on a Contemptor Dreadnought which I bought off eBay couldn't resist stripping down and painting as soon as it arrived in the post.

After two nights work, this is how it looks:


There's still a long way to go on him, especially on the top half, but I'm quite proud of how the legs have turned out. Not shown are the various papers and scrolls which I'll be attaching when I'm done to give more of a Thousand Sons vibe to him.

The provisional name given to him is Ancient Alkush, 'The namer of names'. Thought up by my girlfriend who got fed up of me asking her for Egyptian-sounding name suggestions!

I've started logs for this project on a couple of forums, so I should have plenty more to show off soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment