Monday 3 March 2014

Need to focus

Ok, I say this a lot, but I need to sort out the volume of projects I have on the go. It's getting somewhat ridiculous now. With the addition of Squats and Imperial army, I have the following on my 'to do' list.
  • 4000 Points of Sons of Horus (admitedly broken down into Squad-by-Squad chunks)
  • Thousand Sons allies
  • Random World Eaters and Death Guard squads I converted up in an effort to clear my bits box
  • Hochland engineer force (that eternal WIP)
  • Squat/ Demiurg allies
  • Imperial Army
  • Song of Ice and Fire Lannister troops
  • A couple of display pieces
  • Harlequin force (admittedly these have been delayed to issues with an Ebay seller)
That's a massive amount of models. I can't even remember the last time I saw my hobby desk in a tidy state. I need to clear my backlog, but I keep getting sidetracked by uni, my girlfriend and preparation for Pokemon VGC Regionals, which happen at the end of this month. There just isn't enough time atm.

I've got a few days to myself from Thursday this week though, so hopefully I'll make some progress then. I just need to stay focussed and finish some models.

No comments:

Post a Comment