Friday 12 March 2010

Friday Top Ten #1

Ryan from Ftw has said that he wouldn't mind having some rival top tens out in the Blogosphere, so i'm taking him up on that challenge

Hopefully this will become a hopefully weekly, or at least a fortnightly thing. I've wanted to do it for a while, but havn't wanted to tread on Ryans toes.

I'm not trying to compete with or supplant Ryans Tuesday Top Ten, i just want to provide an insight into what inspires me in the hobby world

So without further ado, here's this weeks list

1. Here are some rather nice scratch-built Meganobs by MTD

2. Templar Vanquish has made this Arbites patrol vehicle

3. Bell of Lost Souls has a good tutorial for painting bone, which i'll be using for my Deathwing

4. Bsmoove has done some interesting Terminators

5. Some very nice WIP Dwarfs from The Grumpy Stunty

6. FtW's Ron has written a good article on the power of suggestion

7. I'm not normally a fan of Rhino's, but this one caught my eye

8. Killa Kans are one of my favourite Ork vehicles and this one at Musings of a Smurf made me want to paint some more

9. Some sweet Deathwatch from Jeremy

10. and finally, i love these airships from Musings of a Metal Mind

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Congrats to all who made the list!

    Hmm, I think I might finally be inspired to actually post some pictures of my models! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your 3-part article about signifiers and connotations behind colour schemes really interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I had myself removed from the the one that runs on FTW since it seems a little odd that the hosting blog would get listed in it's own Top Ten each week.
    I figure the idea is to list other people's stuff, not mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers mate. Sorry it took me a while to find this. I appreciate the support and hope to earn a place back here once more in the future.

    Enjoy the music festival.

    ReplyDelete