Sunday 14 October 2012

WIP Horus

I sat down to build some more Sons of Horus this afternoon, but I kind of got distracted and ended up starting work on the Warmaster himself:


As you can see, it's at a very early stage but I'm fairly pleased with how he's turning out so far. He certainly resembles the artwork I've seen of him, but obviously it needs a lot more detailing work, not least of which is going to be sculpting his head from scratch. I also need to source the Talon of Horus from the Abaddon model for his other arm




 In case you're wondering, he's based loosely off the Chaos Terminator Lord kit, with a lot of plasticard and green stuff additions. The rest of him is going to be made pretty much from scratch, which will be a rather nice test of my scuplt skills. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'll post progress as I make it

No comments:

Post a Comment