Saturday 7 April 2018

Speeder done

Just a quick one today. I managed to get the Land Speeder done yesterday, including applying transfers:


Considering how little enthusiasm I had for working on it, I actually think it hasn't turned out too bad. It's far from my best work by a long shot, but it's certainly not looking terrible.


That said, I've still decided to leave the painting on the other Speeder until a later date.

Next up I think I'm going to be working on Horus a little more, base my Veteran Squad and maybe paint a couple of Justerian. A few days off from painting red and gold Space Marines will probably do me some good tbh, especially considering the idea I've had for my next 40k project. More on that later though.

For now that's 10 points for me and I've entered positive figures. Definitely a good start to the weekend!

1 comment: