Thursday 5 April 2018

Annoying Land Speeder

I don't know what it is about this model, but it's really starting to bug me. I just want it finished and off my painting desk ASAP.


I think my annoyance with it might be down to a couple of factors. Firstly it's the fact that I don't really want to be painting it. I'm doing it because I need it for gaming. My campaign list has a pair of Land Speeders in it because I can't afford to drop £100 for the pair of Javelins which I really want until later in the year. I'm including them as a nessesity, rather than because I love the models. That really can't help things.

I think the second reason is that it's taken far too long just to get this one model finished. I'm slow at painting vehicles anyway and I really haven't liked how previous painting attempts have turned out, so it's already been stripped twice. Thta basically means it's been cluttering up my desk for ages, easily since before Christmas.

So I just want it gone. I've made it my pledge for this stage of the Two Week Challenge simply as way to force me to sit down and finish it.

That basically means that I'll be rid of it by Saturday at the very latest. I thought I'd be done with it today, but I was too knackered when I got back from work to even think about sitting down to apply transfers. Hopefully I can finish it tomorrow so I can move on to something that excites me.

I'm not going to even think about the fact that I need a pair of these things...

Anyone else have a project like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment