Monday 23 July 2012

Hail Chaos!!

After a week of frantic moving and shifting of stuff for my new flat, I logged back onto the Blogosphere to find my prayers have been answered. A new chaos codex!

GW have put up their usual trying-to-be-cryptic-but-failing pre-pre-order video that is obviously for the long rumoured Chaos Space Marine codex and Blood of Kittens has emerged with a massive rumour dump on the same subject. Both are easy to find so I won't bother linking to them here, but both have send me into a hobby frenzy as I dust off and reboot my CSM Warband in preparation for this great day, having been relegated to storage since that thrice cursed, god awful excuse for a 4th edition book came out.

By the sounds of the rumours I shall be a very happy cultist. It's not the Legions 'Dex but it's close enough. The only thing I'm not sure about is the 'Dragon' flyer, but I'll wait to see it before passing judgement. Depending on the model I may end up converting a suitable count-as, seeing as anti-flyer stuff is a must under this edition.

Well done GW, you've made me genuinely happy for the first time in a long time. With Dark Angels being the most likely candidate for the next codex after chaos, my wallet isn't likely to thank you though

No comments:

Post a Comment