Wednesday 25 July 2012

Deamonic Goodness


 Picture have been emerging on Warseer of the new Deamon models that are on the way next month.

 I personally love them, particularly the Nurglings (strangely cute...), as it all captures the essence of the artwork that's in the codex and army book and the madness of chaos that I feel the model range has been lacking in recent years. The Nurgle stuff in particular looks like it could've been sculpted by John Blanche, which can only be a good thing.










I'm planning on picking most of this up at some point, minus the Blue Scribes, which I already have my own version of. If GW bring out more models in this kind of style, channeling the macabre and twisted artwork that originally drew me into the hobby, then 6th edition may well turn out to be my favourite edition ever

No comments:

Post a Comment