Thursday 10 January 2013

Forge World Goodness!

My order finally arrived!

After weeks and weeks of waiting, it finally got through, swelling the ranks of my Sons of Horus immensely, as well as giving me the Betrayal book, which is well worth the wait. It's a beautiful tome, which i plan to be spending tonight absorbing thoroughly before starting on the models in the morning.

Taking stock of everything I have (including WIP's and ready to build), I now have the following for my Pre-Heresy forces

20 Thousand Sons
3 Thousand Son Librarians
40 Sons of Horus Bolter marines
5-6 SoH characters of various descriptions
5 Justerian Terminators/ normal Cataphractii, depending on how I want to field them
2 Dreadclaws (to be made from Drop pods)
7 Destroyer Marines
1 Vindicator
1 Aegis Defence Lines
1 Rhino, about to be turned into a Predator
2 Apothecaries
3 Scratchbuilt Jetbikes
Parts for another 20 Marines on the way from Bitz Websites
Horus himself

So as you can see, there's plenty to keep me going. It's going to be a very busy, but fun few months for me.

For now though, I'm off to read Betrayal. See you soon!


2 comments:

  1. So what had happened to the order? Just delayed in the post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delayed over Christmas. Spent ages with them saying the order was awaiting packing, then took ages from it saying it had shipped to it actually arriving.

    It's a shame really, as normally FW are really quick when I order from them. What with it being such a small operation and the busy Christmas period, I can understand though. Just a little frustrating, that's all, especially considering friends and family members had chipped in for it as an early christmas present for myself.

    If it happens again, I'll be limiting myself to picking up FW stuff at Games Day only

    ReplyDelete