Saturday 16 January 2016

Thousand Sons Sergeant WIP

I've been ill over the last week, so between that and work, I haven't gotten as much done as I would have hoped. I'm fully recovered now and got a day off tomorrow, so I'm hoping to get a load of stuff done tomorrow though. What I have managed to get done though is to start on one of my pledges for the' Loyalty & Treachery' challenge on Bolter & Chainsword.

I've pledged quite a bit for this actually, challenging myself to paint about 10 units and tanks for 30k in just three months. Only time will tell if I've bitten off more than I can chew with it. I decided to start with the basics though and paint my Thousand  Sons Tactical Squad, beginning with Sergeant Arrash:


I'm still trying decide whether I want white/ivory or gold trim on my Thousand Sons. Pretty much every depiction of them so far has a different intepretation. Until FW gives us a definitive answer, I'm thinking of just doing a combination of the two. For now though, I'm just goign to to focus on getting the basic squads done and worry about the shoulder pads later. I still need to put in a Forge World order for those at some point anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment