Thursday 7 January 2016

Ancient Typhos WIP

I've been cracking on with my New Year Hobby pledges, with style, having been driven into a flurry of hobby activity on my few days off over New Year. I've achieved the following:

  • I've built and basecoated roughly 20 Thousand Sons (minus weapons)
  • Stripped my Sons of Horus fleet, then repaired and re-undercoated them, ready for their new and improved colour scheme
  •  Stripped and cleaned 10 Inqusitorial Stormtroopers
On top of that, I've also started work on my second Contemptor Dreadnought, whilst I decide whether or not to redo the paint job on my first one.


As you can see, there's still a lot to do on him, but I'm really liking it. This will probably end up beig my first completed model of 2016.


This one's converted from the Betrayal at Calth Contemptor, with a quick and easy reposing of the legs and some of the sarcophagus detail cut away. He's also going to be getting some parchment scrolls (once I get round to making them), Multi-Melta and Power Fist with Graviton Gun, to turn him into a roving vehicle hunters.

No comments:

Post a Comment