Thursday 8 August 2013

Free Company and Handgunners WIP

 Continuing with my Hochland force, I've been working on the Free Company unit that I started months ago:






As you can see, there's still bits and pieces to do on them, but they're nearly done. I still need to build a standard for them, but that can come later.

I've also started work on my first unit of Handgunners:






Note the protective vests that I've sculpted on their torsos: I figured that as soldiers under the command of a eccentric/mad engineer, the men finding themselves closest to the war machines on the battlefield would take extra precautions, in case of any 'tinkering' going explosively wrong. The helmets and plumes represent their membership of the North Wall Watch regiment.

More soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment