Wednesday 6 October 2010

Dark Elf-y stuff

Here's Hyron, very nearly done. Obviously he still needs his halberd/blade painted, but after a year working on him, three different paint jobs and countless repairs, finally he's at a point where I'd actually be proud to use him in my games. It's mainly just little details to do now, which shouldn't take too long.







Here's everything I've got so far, the majority of it still being WIP's. They've undergone fairly dramatic changes, paint job-wise over the last few weeks as I've been getting advice from the regulars down at my local GW (Cambridge).

The whole lot



Corsairs



Crossbows and Executioners




And finally, what do you guys think of this idea for my Hydra...



I'm going to paint them brightly and vividly, saying that they're a rare breed captured from deep in the blackspine mountains and bought at great price by Hyrons expedition. A unique adaption for this sub species is their ability to spew magical flame - a by-product of the warpstone tainted water they drank (explaining the breath weapon).

Now I'm at uni, I should hopefully get a lot more done and posted up from now on. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment