Monday 6 February 2017

Thousand Sons Raptora Breachers WIP

I warned you distraction was likely:


With Thousand Sons finally getting their own 30k rules, I figured I should really get on and actually get my army painted before everyone else jumps on the bandwagon and start Thousand Sons armies, especially considering Magnus seems to be the new go-to model for cheesy Primarch shenanigans.

There's still loads to do on these guys before I'm even close to considering them finished.The main thing is adding transfers and a freehand Raptora symbol put onto their shields. The Raptora Cult Arcana gives them a rather tasty 5+ Invunerable Save at range and 4+ in combat, making them incredibly tough. I was initially leaning towards basing my army around the Corvidae, but Raptora seems to suit my style and vision for the force better.

I've got another 11 of these guys to finish, once my bits order for more Sigmarine shields arrives, plus an Apothecary and Preator to add in. After that I'm probably going to go back and finish my DE Corsairs before cracking on with the rest of my XVth Legion forces.

Lots to do, but with work being so quiet this time of year, I've got plenty of time to actually get things finished. I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment