Sunday 26 February 2017

Thousand Sons tweaks



I don't have much to show you today. I'vejust been putting the finishing touches to the Veterans/Tactical Squad I've been tweaking for a while.

I already claimed the painting points for these a while back, but there were just a few extra bits I wanted to finish up, like the scripture on the Sergeant's loincloth. Nothing particularly special. I'll be adding transfers later, but these are now done to the standard I want the rest of the army to reach, varnished and ready for my game against Space Wolves tomorrow. Assuming either mine or my opponent's copy of Inferno arrives in the morning, we're planning to try out the first scenario from Inferno, so it should be good fun. I'll try and get some photos, although don't expect any wonderful shots of painted models on my part, as I only have about a dozen models even partially painted for my 'Sons atm.

More soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment