Saturday 25 February 2017

Contemptor Finished

There comes a point in every project where you have to stop being a perfectionist and actually complete some models. That's the point I've reached on my Thousand Sons Contemptor. I've been working on this guy for about a year now, tweaking and repainting him and now I've finally reached the point where I think he's about as done as he's going to be. I might go back and add some more transfers later, but for now, this will do.



This of course gives me a rather tasy bump in my painting point total, as well as bringing my total of painted models for my Thousand Sons up to six. Doesn't sound like much, but this number should rise a bit more quickly now my attention isn't being sapped by obsessing over the details on one Dreadnought.

Next up should be finishing my Veteran/Tactical Squad, then back to Fantasy to finish up my Corsairs whilst I contemplate what I want my Thousand Sons force to look like, now that we have actual Legion rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment