Thursday 19 July 2018

Scattershot Progress

My run of random 30k productivity seems to be continuing.

This time I've made a start on a crewman for a Quad Mortar and made an Apothecary to go into my Breachers. Both are needed for my planned 3000 point force, but neither are what I'd planned to do when I sat down to hobby after work today. I'm starting to think that I really shouldn't question where my hobby-addled mind takes me. Random progress is still progress after all!


Both are pretty much done, apart from a few details, plus obviously finding a right hand for the crewman. Hopefully I can get both finished by the end of the week, then I just need to cobble together a second crewman for somewhere.

I've just got to hope that my hobby mojo doesn't fizzle out!

No comments:

Post a Comment