Thursday 15 January 2015

Thousand Sons Moritat WIP

I've just realised that I haven't posted anything on here for about four months now. I hadn't realised I'd let things fall so far behind.

I'm currently working on my Thousand Sons allies, which I seem to have been making more progress on in the last couple of months than I have in the last four years put together! Having a definite idea of the colour scheme has really helped, as it means I'm not constantly tweaking and repainting the red.

I'll post more of the army in general in the next couple of posts, but what I have on my hobby desk right now is this:


This is going to be used as a Thousand Sons Moritat. I figure that a psycho fireball-throwing psyker suits their character better than the traditional gunslinging variety of Moritat.

Obviously he's still very much WIP. I'll be painting him up over the course of the next couple of weeks. The main change I'm considering already is to change the colour of the flames from yellow to blue/white. This will not only provide better contrast with the red, but helps imply the flames are hotter too!

As soon as I get the money to order them, he's going on a new 32mm base too, along with all my other 30k marines.



No comments:

Post a Comment