Thursday 22 December 2011

Throgg the Troll King WIP

I said Throgg is on the way and here he is...



So far I've take the Ogre Kingdoms Gorger, added GS scales to his back and extended his fangs.



He's nearly done. The only major bit left to do is I still need to extend his ears to troll proportions or give him horns. Not sure which I'll do yet, but I also need to add his crown and I like the idea of it pushing down on his ears, so I'm leaning in that direction.

All in all it's quite a simple conversion for a Hero choice (and a Special Character at that), but I like the savage cunning that oozes from the Gorger model and it's so beautifully detailed that there's very little I need to do.

Any thoughts or comments on him?

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, I really like the GS work, also a new fan of the site. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete