Friday 14 May 2021

Unexpected Fabius

I certainly didn't intend to go in this direction when I said I needed a bit of a pallet cleanser, but I seem to have painted Fabius Bile and his Vatborn minion in the space of about a day.

I'm not going to question it tbh. The ways of Chaos are best not understood. 

I like how he's turned out though and it's nice to have him done. I bought him way back when War of the Spider released last year and he's been gathering dust on a shelf ever since. I'd done a little bit of work on him, but not really anything beyond a few base colours. 

Then I finished work early last night, sat down at my hobby desk and just started messing around with him as the nearest model I had to hand. Next thing I knew, it was five hours later and he was sitting finished in front of me!

It's very odd how things like that happen sometimes. Let's hope I haven't used all my hobby mojo in one go though! 


1 comment:

  1. Yes, sometimes that's just the way of it - I recently did the same thing with the metal ent. Great feeling!

    ReplyDelete