Friday 10 August 2018

Returning to Sons of Horus

Something almost unprecedented has happened: I made a hobby plan and actually stuck to it!

Yes, I'm as shocked as you are.

 I decided to add to my Sons of Horus for the first time in about 3 years, painting up some Reavers which I knocked together from my bits box a while back.



It's nice to be returning this army. They were my first Heresy army and would probably benefit from a bit of an update to bring them up to the standard of painting which I feel I've achieved in the past few years.

 I might dig out a few more units and give them a spruce up. Then again, a rather large distraction is on the horizon with Titanicus confirmed to be coming next week, so it's probably best that I don't commit to anything on that front!

I'll post more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment