Wednesday 11 January 2012

Zombies arise!

With the new Vampire Counts book now up for pre-order, I felt it was time to tackle the Zombie part of my check list.

Over the next couple days I'll be painting up this lot:



I've wanted an all-zombie horde for years and with the new book, what better chance will I have?

I also want to pick up some of the gorgeous new models that are on the way, namely the Mortis Engine/Coven Throne and Vargheists, but I'm staying strong and not buying any more models until my checklist is done.

So this afternoon I will tackle all those Zombies, as well as the Necromancer, as I've been hearing rumours of a Lord-level Necromancer option making a comeback. Hopefully I won't have to buy Kemmler to access that option, but only time and having the book in my hands will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment