Tuesday 23 February 2010

Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom!...




"...Every time you drop the bomb, you kill the god your child has born"

I think of that song every time time I use this thing in game. Kudos to anyone who knows what song it is.

This is the work i've done so far on the Manticore. I'm in the process of painting two more missiles atm. I don't know where the fourth one is, but what i'm going to say is that when they looted it from the Guard, it had already fired a shot and replacements are hard to come by. It never survives beyond turn three anyway, so it doesn't matter too much.

The commanders head is being painted seperately so i can get to the details

Once the Storm Rockets are finshed i'm breaking out the paints for another round of washes to weather it up. Deadline for this is wednesday next week, as i've got my first league game then.

I've also painted up some of my squads, so pics will be up soon

No comments:

Post a Comment